Monday, April 13, 2009

Time goes so fast

Here it is week 8 and I am just barely starting to figure a few things out. I am amazed at the drive all these women have and sometimes feel like I am the weak link; or as in Biggest Loser terms "The one that needs to stay at the ranch."
Dr Carter stated (the first time we meet as a group)... this program can do amazing things for you if you really want it as he had seen from previous participants. I love to go to the Nutrition class each week to talk to these ladies…. It seems to help inspire me to do better and Jalaine is so knowledgeable and helpful as well.
The weeks are flying by way too fast, and I still need to learn so much!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,
    I feel the same way. The time is flying by. Don't wory your not the weakest link! Keep up the good work!

    Cressent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, Amanda. Thanks for letting me know the site, again, so that we can watch you and your goals come to fruition. We have not seen on here any more poundage lost..can you let us know so that we can cheer you on and share in the successes with you? Thanks. Team Nuclear.

    ReplyDelete